Stage Management Apprentices
Asolo Repertory Theatre
Seasonal Stipend $460 weekly
Stage Management Apprenticeships
Stage Management Apprentices are an integral part of the stage management team in pre-production, rehearsal, and performance. SM Apprentices work closely with AEA Stage Managers and actors, union stagehands, and nationally recognized directors and designers.
Shows & Dates:
• Rep SM Apprentice (1) – August 22-April 13, assigned to TYA tour, The Three Musketeers, and Chicken & Biscuits.
• Rep SM Apprentice (1) – December 6-April 22, assigned to Silent Sky and Incident at Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
• Cabaret SM Apprentices (2) – October 4-December 31
• Man of La Mancha SM Apprentices (2) – March 28-June 11
Applicants should have:
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of the production process
• The ability and desire to work closely on a team of SMs
• Interest in pursuing stage management professionally
• Professional experience with union crews is encouraged
Stipend: $460 per week.
• Shared company housing within 6 miles of the theatre is available to rent for $200 per week.
• Roundtrip travel expenses reimbursed up to $250
For the full description: https://www.asolorep.org/about/work-with-us/career-development-program
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org with attached PDFs of your cover letter and resume.