NDI LEVEL ONE INTENSIVE TRAINING
During the Level One Intensive, participants will:
– Be immersed in NDI’s renowned teaching techniques
– Interact with professional artists and educators from around the globe
– Learn and practice effective classroom management techniques
– Experience the vital role of live music and performance in the NDI method
– Receive immediate feedback from the NDI trainers and have the opportunity to incorporate it
Course includes: daily teaching opportunities with live music, choreography workshops, stimulating group discussions, and presentations from leaders in dance and education
Date: August 1st – August 12th, Monday – Friday | In person at NDI
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm ET
Tiered pricing $750-$1250 scholarships available
Application Form: https://form.jotform.com/220065395760153
Applications are due on June 1, 2022 and are reviewed on a rolling basis
NDI’s programs are strengthened by equity and inclusion, and we are committed to serving a diverse cohort of participants in all trainings.
NDI is an Approved Sponsor of Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) for the New York State Education Department.
If you have any questions, please email Sofia Baeta at email@example.com