Location: Washington, DC
Internship Duration: 8-12 weeks
Position Overview: In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in growing the Credit Union’s brand equity, engaging existing members, and acquiring new members. This includes communications that are both operational and informational, creating and curating social media posts, gathering information for monthly marketing reports, and writing newsletters. You will work collaboratively with the Marketing team to create an exceptional member experience that supports the Credit Union’s Brand and optimizes the member experience across all digital channels.
• Creates/curate social media content for posts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Linked In.
• Creates social media ads for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Writes copy and produces monthly marketing “on-hold” messages.
• Writes copy for quarterly and monthly newsletters.
• Downloads monthly reports and presents highlights.
• Gathers information for monthly marketing reports.
• Sends weekly texts to members.
• Updates text on website.
• Follows up on member communications from reviews or surveys.
• Follow up on outreach mailings.
• Coordinates Credit Union events.
• Attends an educational institution in the defined Washington DC metropolitan-wide area.
• In good standing with their educational institutions and have a grade point average at least 2.5.
• Interested in financial services or who is pursuing a related degree (including financial management/planning, marketing, economics, accounting, information technology, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
• Knowledge of computer systems (Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Knowledge of CRM platforms and MCIF systems preferred
To Apply: Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.