Marketing & Communications Manager
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Sarasota Florida
F/T Salary Range 48K-52K
Reporting to the Associate Marketing Director, the Marketing and Communications Manager serves as the marketing lead for assigned productions and inter-departmental needs, consistently looking for ways to grow audiences, build attendance for programs and elevate the profile of Asolo Rep. This role takes the lead on managing Asolo Rep’s digital assets including website, analytics and social media platforms along with supporting publicity efforts. The Marketing & Communications Manager is a creative and responsive self-starter who displays enthusiasm for Asolo Rep’s mission, vision and programs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage campaigns and expenses for assigned productions and internal projects
• Monitor and maintain Asolo Rep’s website; proactively identify outdated information and opportunities to enhance the user experience
• Manage, create and curate content for social media platforms; maintain an active social media calendar using analytics to drive strategy and setting KPIs
• Assist with all press and publicity activities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the areas of marketing/advertising/public relations/communications
• 5+ years related experience in marketing or communications; performing arts/live entertainment experience preferred
• Extensive understanding of digital and social media best practices
• Outstanding verbal and written communication, and listening skills are required; working knowledge of AP style; public relations experience preferred
• Able to easily edit graphics, photos and videos for use on social media and for distribution to media outlets; regularly uses Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign to accomplish these projects
• Asolo Rep is a fully vaccinated company. Proof of vaccination is required.