House Services Manager
House Service Manager
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Sarasota FL
Full Time Annual Comp – $40-$43K
The House Services Manager has a strong background in customer service leading all Front of House operations which includes managing volunteer ushers and a part-time Front of House Manager. This role is responsible for enthusiastically welcoming guests to performances, scanning tickets, calmly troubleshooting problems, following safety protocols and maintaining smooth Front of House operations under pressure during all performances and events. Strong communication, time management and organization skills are essential for this role, along with a passion for the mission and vision of Asolo Rep.
Essential Job Functions:
• Secures, schedules, trains and manages volunteer ushers for Asolo Rep and FSU/Asolo Conservatory for Actor Training performances; recruits volunteers as needed for other Asolo Repertory Theatre activities.
• Interacts with patrons to assure their comfort and safety, answer their questions, and help solve their problems.
• Ensures all public spaces are clean and presentable before, during and after performances.
• Actively participates in the coordination, execution and enforcement of COVID-19 safety protocols including sanitation and masking.
• Coordinate concessions with vendor ensuring smooth night-of operations
• 5+ years in a customer service role; 1+ years in a hospitality leadership role (Assistant Manager, Manager preferred); performing arts experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• Projects confidence and a polished appearance; calmly maneuvers difficult situations under pressure
• Asolo Rep is a fully vaccinated company. Proof of vaccination is required for employment.
Please apply to: https://asolorep.wufoo.com/forms/m1vtvr7r1a35tji/