Assistant to the Artistic Director
Roundabout Theatre Company, the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatre, seeks an organized and personable individual to join the company’s Artistic department as the Assistant to the Artistic Director. This position is an essential part of Roundabout’s Artistic work supporting leadership and the department as a whole. This is not a remote/hybrid position.
This is some of what the Assistant to the Artistic Director will do:
* Serve as Executive Assistant to Interim Artistic Director Scott Ellis, managing all calls, scheduling, tickets, business travel, correspondence and liaising with other departments including scheduling daily and weekly check-ins for various constituencies.
* Manage booking of house seats and complimentary ticket offers for Roundabout productions on behalf of Interim Artistic Director.
* Correspondence with artists and teams on all Roundabout shows.
* Support the general operations of the Artistic Department including, when possible, assistance with special programs such as Space Jam and Roundabout Directors Group as well as developmental readings and workshops.
* Evaluate script submissions, readings, and productions when requested, and serve as a member of the Artistic Department’s Script Reading Team
* Other special projects including Tony Voter bookings, Opening Nights, etc.